12 May, 2009

Feeding my Eddiction to Boys Over Flowers: The End

  • The Boys Over Flowers has finally ended. The last episode (Episode 25) was aired last night at KBS channel 303- Astro. And as expected, two thumbs up! (And oh, include my toe fingers.)

  • The ending was great. I was almost get blinded by tears of joy! Ha ha. I’m surely gonna miss Mondays and Tuesdays excitement. As much as I want it to be more than 25 episodes, it is never gonna happen, and I think it won’t do good making more episode extensions for the drama. Anyway, still, it’s hard for me to choose between this version and the Japanese’s. They actually ended the drama in a very similar way, which is good.

  • So that’s it. That’s all for BOF. It’s goodbye after 2 months of airing. I had great time. It’s happy ending after all. I’ll definitely repeat watching this when my schedule loosen up.
  • some photos of BOF

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read that post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

It seems to me, you were mistaken

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such articles. I love to read blogs like that. By the way add more pics :)

Anonymous said...

Thank u ;-) look at this emo boy hair on this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the boots were about 170 bucks everwhere. But for all I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices seeking the velcros are about 340 dollars everwhere. But completely I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.